Thursday, July 3, 2008

Long time no post! Sorry

Sorry for the long delay. I guess I got sidetracked. Last weekend we went to the Strawberry Festival. Jaden had a great time at his first parade. He did very well even with the loud noises of the fire trucks and of course the Pirates. He was such a trooper too! No fussing or anything. He was so happy to be with the other kids and all the excitement. We'll definitely have to go again next year.

This week I've been trying to get ready for the lake. We are picking up Seann after he gets off today and heading out. Then 5 whole days at the lake!!! Mom, Dad and Melissa are headed over on Saturday afternoon and will be there till Tuesday too. It will be so much fun to be over there with everyone. Jaden just loves it over there. And the bonus is Grandpa will be there too and he LOVES to be with his Grandpa. They have such a great time riding in the golf cart and stuff.

This weekend we are going to decorate up the golf cart and join the parade. They get everyone together and have a parade of golf carts. Everyone decorates them up and usually someone plays some music as we go along. The kids even decorate their bikes and ride along.

Jaden was funny this morning. He was standing in the dinning room wanting to go into the kitchen to play with the cooler. I had told him no to stay out of there and was sitting on the couch nursing Acacia. Well he was keeping an eye on me hoping that I would look away and he could escape into the kitchen. When he realized that wasn't going to work he looked over at me saying "Buh-Bye! Buh-Bye! Later! Have fun!!" and waving. He cracks me up!!

Most likely we wont have an internet connection over there so I'll try to post some pictures when we come back home. Now off to get Jaden to stop pushing the cooler all over the living room. Silly boy!

No comments: