Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Monday

Well it's another week. Not too much exciting this week. I'm getting a perm on Wednesday which I'm sooo happy about.


Today Acacia tumbled all the way down the stairs. She started to lean forward too much and before I could stop it, down she went. Head first and then rolling and bouncing on her side the whole way down. She's ok, it just scared her a little bit. There were tears but they were short lived. Once she got her binkie, blankie and monkey all was well again.

My thumb is getting better. I don't have to wrap it anymore and it doesn't look nasty anymore. Now there is just a red spot where the incision was. I have to start massaging along the incision to break down the scar tissue. But I am very happy to not have the popping pain anymore.

This weekend we bought the kids a little picnic table from Costco. It's a really good deal. It was only $49 and it stores flat. We'd been looking at other ones but they either didn't break down for storage or were still too bulky to store. We have it in the house right now but when the weather gets nicer we'll move it out to the back yard. The kids just love it. They've been eating their snacks at the table and have been playing at it constantly.




Here are the kids showing me their muscles. LOL I wish you could see Acacia doing this in person. She's so cute!



Acacia got new sandals this weekend. Aren't they cute?? I've been searching for a pair that she could wear with or without tights. This was the only pair I could find after searching the whole mall for them. (Ok I did find more than this but they either didn't fit or were too expensive.)




No comments: