Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mocha Frappacino

Oh how I want a Mocha Frappacino today!! It sounds sooo good! I was pouring a Diet Dr Pepper into my Starbuck's cup (Thanks Anita!) and the craving hit me. I wish they weren't so expensive. I could always make one of my Frappe thingies. (We buy that mix from Costco) But ya know, some days it's just not the same. So for now I'll have to drool over this picture.

Oh and YEAH!!!!!! I get to go scrapbooking tomorrow night. Melissa's group the Sassy Scrappers meet once a month and I've been invited to join them. So while Jaden is down for his nap today I plan on getting things together. I think I'll just work on some small projects as it's only for the evening. But who cares! I'm just excited to get out and scrap with the ladies!! WHOOO HOOO!!!

No comments: