Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Crud

My poor little munchies have the crud! Seann already had it and is better and I'm getting there. Yesterday was awful for me but today is much better. I feel so bad for them. Today Jaden came up to me and said "My mouth hurts". Poor little guy! Here's a picture of Acacia eating some puffs in the highchair. Can you see her red little nose?Acacia is a big girl now! She's no longer in the infant carseat. She hasn't ridden in it since we went on the trip. Here she is getting fitted for her new seat. She just loves it! I knew we wouldn't get her back in the baby seat after she had experienced being a big girl! LOL
Here is a picture of where we stayed when we went to Disneyland. It's called Hotel Menage. It worked out great for us and I'd stay there again. Jaden just loved swimming in the pool. Acacia...not so much. Maybe by the summer she'll like being in the water better. She did warm up to it after a while. I'll be posting more pictures from our trip later.

No comments: