Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Disneyland
Hi all! Well we are all healthy and happy now. The kids are doing good. Acacia now has three teeth (two on the bottom, one on the top) with one about to make its appearance any day now. Jaden is doing great and getting better and better with his talking everyday. I am trying to get Christmas presents finished up. I've got all the store bought things but still have to finish the handmade things. We are looking forward to Trick or Treating with friends on Saturday. I'm going out tonight to get the last of our costumes finished. Jaden will be Luke Skywalker, Acacia will be Princess Leia, Seann will be Jedi Mickey and I'll just be a plain Jedi. I'll post some pictures of us all dressed up. To tide you over till then, here's some pictures from Disneyland.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment