Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Here are the kids in their Halloween costumes. We had a great time. After their naps I took them up to see Mom and Dad. Then we headed to the Trapps house where everyone was meeting for pizza. Once we were full we headed out to the local care home and did our trick or treating there. They have all the residents sitting in their doorways with buckets of candy to hand out. They have a great time seeing the kids in their costumes. Of course there are a few "stops" where the residents don't actually give the kids candy. Some just aren't fully there, but that's ok. Hopefully they somehow enjoy seeing the kids even if we can't tell that they are. After the care center we headed to Michele's Grandma's House. MorMor just loves to see the kids each year and they look forward to the popcorn balls she makes. Ok so do the big kids! LOL The big kids did some of the houses in MorMor's neighborhood before heading back to the Trapps. The kids and I made our candy trades. Jaden ended up with tons of candy. He filled his bucket and then half of Acacia's bucket so I had plenty of trading options. Then the big kids headed back out to their neighborhood with Jessie once she got home from work. We stayed and played for a little bit but then it was time to come home. We never did see the big kids come back so I have no idea how much more they got. Enough to last all year I'm sure!!

No comments: