
This is the toy chest that
Seann and I built. We have had this in our garage since my parents moved from Everett to
Marysville. It was one of those "We'll get to it someday" projects. Well
Seann decided that yesterday was the day. We started putting it together and realized that it was missing on small piece. No problem.
Seann headed off to Home Depot and got a piece of wood to cut down. He also got some hinges for it as they were not included in the kit.

Today we finished it up. I
attached the foam and the fabric. (This is the fabric that came with the kit. Not my choice. But for now it will do and someday I'll redo it.) I had to get a little bit of help from
Seann with the fabric. Then
Seann attached the hinges.
I decided that it should go in the "toy closet". (We have taken off the door to the closet under the stairs and the kids use that as their toy storage area.)
Seann was able to get it in there and it fit just right. What do you think?

It also make a great space for the kids to crawl up and read a book on. (Somehow
Seann got talked into sitting down and reading a book.
LOL)

Acacia is thrilled with it as you can see.
Jaden.....he just got up from a nap and is not quite fully awake. That's why he has such a sad face. He does like it, I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment