Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My computer works again!!

I've been away because my computer decided to crash. Looks like the hard drive was corrupted. It took Seann a while to fix it but he was finally able to get it done. I'm happy that he was able to recover what he did. I didn't lose anything of real importance, so that was a blessing. I'm sure grateful that I have a computer savy hubby.

Not too much has been going on here. Same old, Same old. Mom came on Sunday at the last minute (THANKS MOM!!) to watch the kids so that Seann and I could go see Indiana Jones. It was pretty good. And it was sure nice to get out for a little while just the two of us.

Yesterday Jaden and I were watching America's Funniest Home Videos and he said somthing so cute. They had a video montage of cats. Well the last one the cat leaped at the camera operator and the picture went all fuzzy. Jaden said "Kitty? You ok?" I couldn't help but to laugh and say "Yes Jaden the kitty is ok. That was nice of you to ask." What a cutie!

No comments: