Friday, June 6, 2008

Yay! Gumpa!!!

Jaden was saying that all morning. I told him that Grandpa was going to come and play with him today and he was very excited. They had a good time playing together. Jaden even took Grandpa's hat and was putting it on. I was able to snap a cute picture the second time he did it. I wish I had gotten pictures the first time. Then he put Grandpa's hat on backwards and he looked so cute in it. Well maybe next time. Acacia was pretty quiet until Grandpa picked her up. Then she sat in his lap and played with a little turtle toy and talked up a storm. It is great to see my Dad with the kids. He gets so much joy out of being with them. And Jaden sure loves his "Gumpa".

Here's a picture of him in Grandpa's hat.

No comments: