Well the weekend has come to a close and a new week is about to begin. I decided not to do a garage sale this weekend because it was going to rain on and off. I'll just keep gathering things from around the house and have a garage sale later in the summer. Just gives me more time.
Saturday Seann cleaned out and re-organized our kitchen cabinets. He did a good job! Now I just have to get used to things in new spots. Shouldn't take too long. I am working on a new project. I have accumulated a lot of cookbooks and recipie magazines but have not been doing anything with them. They have just been taking up space in our cupboard. If you have seen our kitchen you know that cupboard space is at a premium. So I decided to go thru them and scan in the recipies I would like to keep. Then I'll put them on a CD for easy access. Once I'm all done I'll garage sale most of the cookbooks and magazines. I think the main ones I will hang on to are my Pampered Chef ones and a few others. This should help greatly with storage space in the kitchen. So I got a good start this weekend and will hopefully finish up this week.
Today at church we had a guest speaker from India. I can't spell his name nor pronounce it so I'm not even going to try. LOL But it was a nice change and good to hear what God is doing around the world. Also makes you appreciate all that you have and take for granted on a daily basis.
Melissa came over tonight to see the kids. Jaden has been asking for her all week. They had a great time! Jaden has now gone to bed and Acacia just finished up her pears. She liked them very much. For most of the time she kept trying to grab the spoon and "help" me. Maybe she didn't think I knew where her mouth was and wanted to direct me. LOL
So now it's off to bed for me. I hope you all have a great week! God Bless!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment