I AM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!! DAVID COOK WON AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!
Sorry just had to share that with everyone. I just love his voice!
Well back to packing for me. I'm just finishing up packing for the lake. Tomorrow both kids have doctor appointments. Mom will be coming with me to help out. Hopefully we'll see that Acacia has started to go above the curve that she has been following.
Don't know if I'll be able to post over the weekend so this might be my last post till Tuesday. If I don't post, then I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend!
Sorry just had to share that with everyone. I just love his voice!
Well back to packing for me. I'm just finishing up packing for the lake. Tomorrow both kids have doctor appointments. Mom will be coming with me to help out. Hopefully we'll see that Acacia has started to go above the curve that she has been following.
Don't know if I'll be able to post over the weekend so this might be my last post till Tuesday. If I don't post, then I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment