Friday, May 30, 2008

Not too much going on the last couple of days. Got some things done around the house yesterday. The kids have been great. Today Jaden did some funny things. He was crouched down next to Acacia in her bouncy seat and was asking her "Wanna drink?" and holding out his milk. He asked several times and she just smiled at him. So he decided that was a yes and put it in her lap, then said "Thank you". She played around with it for a minute but when it was obvious to him that she wasn't going to take a drink, he took it back and said "Welcome". Next he decided to share his train and put it in her lap. Well that didn't last too long. He took it back but did replace it with one of his cars. He even let her chew on it. For a few minutes he played with his train but then came back to Acacia asking her "Want apple juice?" What a funny boy! He sure was trying hard to share with her today. Hopefully he keeps that up.

Today he didn't want to go down for his nap until I told him that if he took his nap then he could go play with Kaleb tonight. He loves to play with Kaleb so that did it. I didn't hear a peep out of him after that.

Tonight we are going to the Trapps to celebrate Katy's birthday. It will be nice to sit around the campfire, roast smores, and then play some games.

Tomorrow I'm helping them out by taking Karissa to her Little league game. Keith is coaching Kyle's game that is at the same time. And Katy and the girls will be gone to the Christian Music day at the local water park. So they needed someone to take Karissa. I was happy to help them out. After that I may go join Melissa and her Sassy Scrappers group for some scrapbooking.

Well I'm off for now. I hear Jaden waking up from his nap. Time to let the toddler tornado out of his room! LOL

No comments: