Well the sunshine is gone and the grey is back. Oh how I long for summer.
Jaden was my little buddy today. He likes to sit on my lap while I'm working on the computer. Sometimes he likes to bring his cars up on to the table with him and sometimes he likes to sit with me and sing. Today it was alot of singing. We sent thru many choruses of The Wheels on the Bus, Old MacDonald and of course his favorite Happy Happy Home. It goes:
With Jaden in the Family, Happy, Happy Home
Happy, Happy Home, Happy, Happy Home
With Jaden in the Family, Happy, Happy Home
All the live long day
He just sings his little heart out. Each day he learns more and more of the song.
Well tomorrow is Bible study with my lady friends. We are celebrating Katy's birthday by going to Red Robin for lunch. Mom will be coming to watch the kids while I go, like normal. I sure do appreciate her watching the kids for me once a week so I can have some time to myself. It's nice to get out with my friends and also be able to run some errands if I have to. The few hours away helps to recharge me. Thanks Mom!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment