Saturday, May 17, 2008

Jumping in with both feet!!



Well I decided that it's time that I start blogging, so I'm jumping in with both feet!

Not too much new today, just trying to stay cool. It has been quite nice to have some warmer weather and sunshine. The grey has really been getting to me. I can't wait for summer and more time at the lake with the family. (I can't wait to see Jaden's reaction to the new golf cart next weekend!)

Jaden just got up from a short nap and is now playing with Acacia. My "techie" (Seann) is trying to figure out why the DVD player isn't playing Jaden's video (VeggieTales Silly Songs). I definitely can't help him there, I have no idea how he's got this thing hooked up. I can never watch a DVD when he's gone because I can't remember how it's got to be set up. This has to be set as that on the surround sound, the satellite has to be turned off, and you have to turn around 3 times while jumping on one leg! Ok well it's not that complicated but I've never been able to remember how to do it. Oh well I guess it's just FoodNetwork, HGTV and TLC for me.

Acacia and I are going to take some "girl time" and head out to Target before Jessie's birthday party tonight. We are having a campfire in their backyard and playing games. It should be a fun night. I just love roasting marshmallows on the campfire. Plus the kids just love having Jaden over to play. He's doing a good job learning to share although he still has his moments. But he just loves playing with them, especially Kaleb. Kaleb is his buddy lately. The last two Wednesday's we've had ladies bible study at my house because Mom & Dad were out of town and Mom couldn't watch the kids. So Kaleb came along and played with Jaden. He was on Cloud 9! We'll have to have Kaleb over more often for play days.

Well I've got to take off now and clean the glass shades to our dinning room now. Seann just got them down for me. I think he feels bad about being gone all week and is doing lots of chores around the house today. He was in CA Sun-Fri for some training for work. His flight was scheduled early enough on Sunday that he was able to go to Disneyland and California Adventure for the afternoon and evening. He had a blast but wished the family was with him.

How cute! Jaden is dancing to his video now!! Won't be long before he learns these songs too!

No comments: